Tuesday, October 18, 2011

MINKY CUDDLE FABRICS FOR SALE

I have been dreaming of having my own collection of minky fabrics to do as I please and finally they're here! I cant be more pleased . They are super super super soft , just the way i imagined they would be . I cannot honestly think of a softer fabric to put against a baby's delicate skin . Since we've been getting lots of request to sell our fabrics , i thought - oh heck , why not share this luxurious fabric with other crafty moms out there.


All fabrics are 58/60" width. We sell by the YARD ( approximately 36 inches ). For 3 yards and above , a 10% discount is applicable ( you can mix designs ) . Given the nature of this fabrics , our minimum is 1 yard per design.

Please sms me at 0122895141 if you are interested to purchase this minky fabrics. We can arrange postage too.


Corduroy white minky 
RM89 per yard. 

Aqua / Brown Damask Minky
RM99 / yard

Pink / Brown Damask Minky
RM99 / yard

White polkadot on baby pink minky
RM95/ yard


Blue and White Stripe Minky
RM95 / yard

Lime and White Stripes Minky
RM95 / yard



No comments:

Post a Comment